FREE SEMINAR: Road to ITIL 4 Managing Professional and
Strategic Leader, 13 Nov 2019 (1:00pm - 4:00pm)
In early 2019, AXELOS announce the release of ITIL 4 which represents a radical upgrade to ITILV3/2011.
By now, most of you have probably already become a certified in ITIL4 Foundation and eager to explore the next stage of the learning in the ITIL4 certification scheme.
What’s next? What are the options? What are the benefits of the attending the various courses?
Welcome to the “Road to ITIL 4 Managing Professional and Strategic Leader”
A seminar that will guide you through the next steps after attaining ITIL 4 Foundation certification.
Feisal Ismail, Principal Consultant at Sapience Consulting will be delighted to share with you information and answer all your questions regarding ITIL 4 Managing Professional / Strategic Leader track.
You can expect to learn about these following topics from this seminar
- Recap the drivers and key elements of ITIL 4
- Understand and dissect the ITIL4 certification scheme
- Learn about launch dates and structure of the ITIL4 Specialist, Leader and Strategist courses
- Know who will benefit from the various course options
- Seek answers to your unresolved questions
- 13:00 pm – Registration and Reception
- 13:30 pm – Start the “Road to ITIL 4 Managing Professional / Strategic Leader” Seminar
- 15:30 pm – Q&A
- 16:00 pm – End of the “Road to ITIL 4 Managing Professional / Strategic Leader” Seminar
Who should attend?
- Certified ITIL v3 (all levels) and ITIL 4 Foundation
- Individual who are interested in ITIL 4 Managing Professional / Strategic Leader
- Individual who are interested in ITSM or ITIL