CHFI is a comprehensive course covering major forensic investigation scenarios, enabling students to acquire hands-on experience.
The program provides a strong baseline knowledge of key concepts and practices in the digital forensic domains relevant to today’s organizations. Moreover, CHFI provides firm grasp on the domains of digital forensics.
- Comprehensive forensics investigation process
- Forensics of file systems, operating systems, network and database, websites, and email systems
- Techniques for investigating on cloud, malware, and mobile
- Data acquisition and analysis as well as anti-forensic techniques
- Thorough understanding of chain of custody, forensic report, and presentation
Anyone interested in cyber forensics/investigations, Attorneys/ legal consultants/ and lawyers, Law enforcement officers, Police officers, Federal/ government agents, Defense and military, Detectives/ investigators, Incident response team members, Information security managers, Network defenders, IT professionals, IT directors/managers, System/network engineers, Security analyst/ architect/auditors/ consultants
IT/forensics professionals with basic knowledge on IT/cyber security/ computer forensics/ and incident response, Prior completion of CEH training would be an advantage