When you have acquired the required knowledge from this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Summarize case studies of IT organizations that are making the transformation to Adaptive IT and DevOps models.
- List the most common and popular DevOps tools.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation.
The DevOps Fundamentals qualification is primarily aimed at:
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management
- Individuals whose role are touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
◊ DevOps engineers
◊ Product owners
◊ Integration specialists
◊ Operations managers
◊ Incident and change managers
◊ System administrators
◊ Network administrators
◊ Business managers
◊ Automation architects
◊ Enterprise architects
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial.