Understand the key concepts of Outsourcing and Sourcing Governance
The rising trend for outsourcing IT has changed howc organizations receive and manage their IT services. A plethora of service offerings, competitive pricing options and contractual conditions means lots of choice – some of it bewildering. Operational control is now more about developing relationships, managing contracts and coordinating suppliers than it is about technical know-how.
Sourcing Governance Foundation qualification aims to provide individuals with knowledge of the key concepts of Outsourcing and Sourcing Governance, and how they can be applied.
Certify your ability to:
- Develop positive, long-term, results-driven relationships with external service providers.
- Gain exposure to and general knowledge of the basic principles and skills of the outsourcing industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge against an independently developed set of industry-wide standards.
- Understand the challenges of implementing and operating a sourcing governance function.
- Earn PMI PDUs and IAOP certification points.