Duration 5 Days
Penetration Testing with Kali Linux is Designed for IT Professionals who are new to Kali Linux. This course will actively engage students in task focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks, and facilitative discussions to ensure maximum skill transfer and retention. In addition, GUI-based Environment will be featured to build on the student's existing technical knowledge, while command line concepts will be introduced to provide a foundation for students planning to become full time kali Linux expert. Moreover, the course will also prepare students for the Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) exam, which typically proceeds the PWK course. Students should be familiar with Linux command line, common networking terminology, and basic Bash/Python scripting prior to attempting this course.
After completing this course, the attendees will;
- Gain insight into the offensive security field, which will expand awareness for the need of real-world security solutions.
- Learn to implement various reconnaissance techniques, identify various attack vectors and identify various post exploitation techniques.
- To make you aware of the hazards of malicious activities perforated by the Black-hat hackers.
- This Kali Linux Training will give you in-depth knowledge about how actual hacking is done, and how to test an environment and its reliability which people term as highly secure.
Topics and hands-on exercises for the course include:
- Introduction to Kali
- Information Gathering
- Port Scanning
- Buffer Overflow
- Working with Exploits
- Exploit Framework/Metasploit
- Password Attacks
- DoS Attack
- Web Application Attacks
- Trojan Horses
- Penetration Testing Techniques
Penetration Testing with Kali Linux is a foundational course, but still requires students to have certain knowledge prior to attending the online class. A solid understanding of TCP/IP, networking, and reasonable Linux skills are required. Familiarity with Bash scripting along with basic Perl or Python is considered a plus.