Duration 3 days
The course will overview what is coach, facilitation and mentoring skills for Agile Coach. Learner will learn what are the difference, when to use each skill and how to use them in the class. Participants will have the opportunity to practice the coaching, facilitation and mentoring skills via case studies and workshops. This class will be conducted via lecture, group discussion, workshop and game throughout the course.
- Describe what is coach and Agile coach
- Describe Agile coach role and key skillsets
- Demonstrate how to be an Agile Coach
- What is Agile Coach?
- What is the different of Coach Fa and Mentor
- Coach Skills (Concept & Workshop)
- Facilitator Skills (Concept & Workshop)
- Mentoring Skills (Concept & Workshop)
- When to apply Coach, Facilitator and
- Mentoring in Agile?
- Case Study and Experience Sharing
- Dialogue – lesson learnt and how to apply in work and life
- Agile Awareness
- Agile Coach Overview
- Personal to Team to Organization Agility (recommended)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Team Leader, Scrum Master, Manager, Project Manager, Agile Coach, HR