Duration 4 Days
The ITIL® Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) course is one of five courses required to achieve ITIL 4’s Managing Professional (MP) designation.
The core concept behind DSV is to provide an understanding of how to convert demand into value through IT-enabled services. The course covers key topics like service level-agreement design, multi-supplier management, relationship management, customer and user experience design, customer journey mapping, and more. Individuals can expect to walk away with the tools required to drive user engagement and boost internal and external stakeholder satisfaction.
- Understand how customer journeys are designed:
- Learn the ways to design and improve customer journeys
- Understand how to target markets and stakeholders:
- Learn the characteristics of markets
- Learn marketing activities and techniques
- Learn how to describe customer needs as well as internal and external factors that affect these
- Learn how to identify service providers and explain their value propositions
- Understand how to foster stakeholder relationships:
- Learn how to analyze customer needs
- Learn about and how to use communication and collaboration activities and techniques
- Understand how to align expectations and agree upon details of service:
- Learn how to plan for value creation
- Learn how to negotiate and agree service utility, warranty, and experience
- Understand how to onboard and off-board customers and users:
- Learn different approaches to mutually elevate customer, user, and service provider capabilities
- Learn how to prepare onboarding and off-boarding plans
- Learn how to develop user engagement and delivery channels
- Understand how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption/provisioning):
- Learn how users can request services
- Learn the methods for encouraging and managing customer and user feedback
- Learn how to foster a service mindset (attitude, behavior, and culture)
- Understand how to realize and validate service value:
- Learn methods for measuring service usage and customer and user experience and satisfaction
- Learn the different types of reporting of service outcome and performance
- Relationship management
- Portfolio management
- Service request management
- Supplier management
- Business analysis
- Service level management
- Service catalog management
- Service Desk
- Business relationship management
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course. To look at available dates for the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is aimed at individuals in management and service management roles who have a responsibility for the above noted practices as well as individuals who want to acquire the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation.
- Software Engineer/Developer
- Systems Engineer
- Service Delivery Manager
- DevOps Manager/Specialist
- Solution Architect
- Infrastructure Engineer
- IT Service Management Professional
- Release and Deployment Manager
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
- The exam is administered by PeopleCert.
- The exam is a 90-minute (113 mins for non-native speakers), 40-question, multiple-choice exam scheduled on the last day of the course and is administered by an independent examination body.
- A passing mark of 70% or higher (28 marks or above) is required to receive certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.