Duration: 2 Days
So, why Agile? The future is unpredictable, and with the world and its technology changing ever faster, it is creating greater uncertainty on our needs and requirements. Projects that are able to embrace Agile are able to adapt faster, delivering little and often, testing the environment and remaining customer-focused. Scrum is the most popular agile methodology practiced globally.
The Scrum Product Owner course has been designed by leveraging the Scrum Foundations course to focus on the role of Product Owner. Participants get a refresher of Scrum’s fundamentals and experience the Scrum way with hands-on exercises. The course combines instruction and team exercises with added focus on Product Owner. The
role of Product Owner will take centre stage with thorough understanding of various product management aspects to maximize the value of products.
Through an experiential and fun class, participants learn the Scrum framework by working together in sprints to build a product. The exercises are designed to demonstrate the rules of Scrum and role of Product Owner.
This course is an exam prep course for the Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I) certification exam Participants will learn the techniques to sit for PSPO I. PSPO I is a highly reputable global certification being issued by Scrum.org.
Participants are eligible to claim 14 PMI PDUs upon attending this course
- Understand the Agile values and principles
- Know Scrum’s past and present
- Understand the pillars, values, roles, events and artifacts of Scrum
- Role-play Product Owner to appreciate the scope and product management
- Prepare the students for PSPO I certification exam.
- Agile values and principles
- The Scrum framework
- Generally Accepted Scrum Practices
- Product Owner deep-dive, including
- value-driven development, product
- backlog management and release
- Building a product with Scrum
- Running a Scrum project.
It is preferred that students have attended the Scrum Foundations course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is intended for business and IT professionals who are responsible for product management using Scrum as the agile product delivery methodology.