Duration: 2 Days
Language: Conducted in English by EPI Certified Instructors
Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor (CTIA)
For many organisations across the world ANSI/TIA-942 has become the data centre standard of choice. This trend is increasing. It is imperative for these organisations to verify the correct implementation of the standard through a stringent audit process which is aligned with the ISO guidelines for auditing. This two-day course builds further on the technical understanding of the standard acquired in the CTDC® (Certied TIA-942 Design Consultant) course. It enables participants to develop skills and knowledge to conduct an internal audit program by applying widely recognised audit principles, procedures and techniques which are aligned with the ISO-19011 auditing guideline.
The primary audiences for this course are senior quality assurance professionals and managers, enterprise managers responsible for governance and risk management, technical experts, project managers and consultants, internal auditors, compliance ocers - virtually anybody involved in ANSI/TIA-942 compliance certication-related projects, either from an end-user or vendor perspective
Participants must hold a valid CTDC® certicate in order to be able to register for the CTIA® class.
CTIA® is an instructor-led course that uses a combination of presentation lectures, question and answer sessions, and business case studies. The CTIA®
After completion of the course the participant will be able to:
- Prepare the organisation for an audit according to ANSI/TIA-942 including preparation of the required documents, resource planning and management of the audit process itself
- Conduct an internal audit according to ANSI/TIA-942 following ISO-19011 guidelines
- Facilitate and support the external audit to ANSI/TIA-942
- Manage the post-audit process with respect to CAR (Corrective Action Reports), gap closing and final certification
- Facilitate surveillance and recertification audits
- Fundamental concepts and process of an internal audit
- Managing an audit programme
- Planning the audit
- Conducting the audit
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Following up on the audit
- Requesting a formal external audit
- Issuing a conformity certificate
- Surveillance audits
- Recertification audits
- Exam (Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor)
Certication exams are administered at the end of the last training day by an authorised training partner, either using paper-based or online format, depending on the country in which the course is delivered. The exam is a 60-minute closed book exam, with 40 multiple-choice questions. The candidate requires a minimum of 32 correct answers to pass the exam.
CTIA® is an instructor-led course that uses a combination of lectures, question-and-answer sessions, and business case studies. The CTIA® course is approximately 80% lecture and 20% hands-on.
Global Accreditation & Recognition
*Silver Authorized Partner: Network Training Center Co., Ltd. (NTC)