Duration 3 Days
- Understanding the requirement and framework of CMMI V1.3.
- Make valid judgments regarding the organization's implementation of process areas
- Identify issues that should be addressed in performing process improvements using the CMMI V1.3
- Practical experienced on develop ISMS Scope and Policy
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is ideal for anyone involved in or responsible for implementing Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI):
- Project Manager , Software managers and practitioners interested in CMMI in area of Project Management
- Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) in area of Project Management
- person wishing to become PM, PMO, Enhancing Quality through and effective Project Management process.
- Quality Managers or those responsible for Quality wishing to extend and develop their previous knowledge of quality, systems and auditing skills.
- The organization, which got problems in CMMI & Agile Implementation from your preparing for Assessment SEI-CMMI ML 2-3-4-5.
- TQM person, Software process assessment, software capability evaluation, or other appraisal teams using the CMMI
- Software engineering process group(SEPG) members who are doing software process improvement
Participants must have some knowledge of systems engineering, software engineering and management, with exposure to quality assurance, configuration management, and basic management principles.
- What is CMMI?
- Generic Goals and Generic Practices
- Overview of ML2 Process Areas – Part I
- Overview of ML2 Process Areas – Part II
- Overview of ML3 Process Areas – Part I
- Overview of ML3 Process Areas – Part II
- Overview of ML3 Process Areas (OPF, OPD, OT)
- Overview of ML3 Process Areas – Part III
- Overview of ML4 Process Areas
- Overview of ML5 Process Area
- Practical CMMI Implementation – Part I
- Practical CMMI Implementation – Part II
- Process Writing Workshop