Duration 2 Days
Provide knowledge about evaluation of projects in organization, standardize project evaluation across organization. Portfolio Management or PMO will be able to control all project under their domain in terms of Resource Utilization, Cost, and Time. This enable project staff to be aware the organization’s project vision, mission, and goal, not only focus on individual project’s success.
- Concepts & Types of Evaluation
- Project, Programme, and Portfolio Management
- Project Management Measurement Methods & Metrics
- Organizational Balance Scorecard – Portfolio Management
- Effective Project Management Office (PMO)
- Lecture on Concepts of Evaluation in Project Management Viewpoint & Organizational Portfolio Viewpoint.
- Discussion on relevant Evaluation topics
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Project Manager, Programme Manager, Portfolio Manager, PMO, Individual who manage single and/or multiple projects within organization. Members of the Project Management Office, project and resource managers and team leaders will benefit from the program.