Duration 2 Days
The CCC Cloud Technology Associate™ certification demonstrates that participants have the basic skill set and knowledge associated with cloud and virtualization. This certification is a critical step to advance your career as organizations look for qualified Cloud Technology Associates. The certification allows IT professionals to operate effectively in a cloud environment as they can demonstrate an understanding of the cloud key concepts and its relevant terminology. Furthermore, it provides the foundation needed to successfully complete subsequent vendor-specific training/ certification programs and also provides a baseline for the subsequent CCC Professional level certifications.
When you have acquired the required knowledge from this course, you will be able to:
- dentify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and virtualization. This will also include business benefits of cloud computing and technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization.
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Understand the latest digitization trends associated with cloud computing.
- Define cloud security and identify the risks involved in cloud computing as well as the risk mitigation measures.
- List the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: Introduction to Cloud Services Model
- Module 3: Introduction to Virtualization: The Backbone Technology of Cloud Computing
- Module 4: The Role of Cloud and Other Technologies in Digital Transformation
- Module 5: Cloud Security, Risk, Compliance and Governance
- Module 6: Preparing for Cloud Adoption
The course should include the following:
- Presentation material
- Every concept explanation to be followed by suitable example(s)
- Module End Questions at the end of each module
- Activities based on concepts explained in each module
- Mock exam (preparation for certification)
You will receive the required certification from CCC on successful completion of the Cloud Technology Associate exam.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testing, etc.)
- IT Administrators (System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- IT Managers
- IT Project Managers and
- Others (Sales, Purchase, Audit, Legal, etc.)
Requisite virtualization basics, terminologies and concepts are seamlessly blended with cloud aspects and benefits and latest digitization trends/technologies into a holistic integrated course.