The Service Desk Manager course provides a thorough understanding of service desk management and leads to a globally recognised qualification.
What are the key things you will learn?
- How to develop and deliver service desk and support strategies to fully underpin the organization’s business strategy and objectives.
- How to demonstrate the key leadership and management competencies needed to be a successful Service Desk and Support Manager - to include operational management, organizational change management, human resources, team development, service desk promotion, risk and financial management.
- How to develop and deliver service desk and support technology strategies to underpin strategic objectives.
- How to interface the service desk with other IT functions, processes and standards to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of IT.
- How to design, contract and deliver service desk processes and services to deliver exceptional customer service and support.
Who is SDM for?
This interactive four-day SDM qualification course is designed for existing and aspiring service desk managers and supervisors who wish to develop their understanding of service desk management best practice and how to run an effective support operation.
Suitable for those with at least three years experience in a service desk environment.